Wednesday, October 3, 2007

the tyranny of blogging and xhtml

Yikes. I suppose I've encountered one of the problems with blogging - remembering to update. D: <- that's my horrified emoticon. Anyway, to make up for it, I think I'm going to post on all the subjects I forgot to post about. Just pretend like they're on different days.

XHTML...well, I was absent for the exercise because I had a pretty unfun doctor's appointment but I'm somewhat familiar with XHTML because when I was in high school, I made two websites for myself to display my art. They're pretty amateur-ish but a massive amount of trial and error went into it and I tried to hand-code a lot of it because I could never figure out Dreamweaver. After awhile, I just gave up and decided webpages were far too frustrating for me but still, it was always a little satisfying when everything worked.

http://sovietposter.blogspot.com/ also here's a blog I found on here that's pretty interesting (probably only to me). I like studying propaganda.

No comments: