Thursday, November 29, 2007

virtual aesthetics? wha?

This reading is confusing...I think I need an entire class on aesthetics and computers before I can fully grasp it. This guy is throwing out terms and concepts every which way without very tangible examples. What it sounded like it was describing, in very academic/theoretical terms was something like artificial intellegence and/or a video game. (visual communication + speculative technology). Maybe something like educational software?

However, I could be completely wrong so I think I'll wait until this is explained before writing a comprehensive blog post. Anyway, I watched the CNN YouTube Republican debate. Some people come up with interesting, tricky questions. Others come up with rather pointless ones like "How many guns do you own and what kind are they?" Still, a more entertaining format than the usual.

No comments: